Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Google AdWords
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2004   #1
PPCPro

PPCPro is on a distinguished road
Immediate AD Check in Adwords

It just happened a few minutes back...

The ad copy is getting checked immediately in Adwords. The Interface has changed too when you go to Create Ad section.

Only exceptional cases where clarifcations are needed get checked by the support team.

This is cool stuff!

(((When Overture brings about any change that helps advertisers, Google gets is ready... optimizer vs auto ad copy check... now Overture would need to make the editorial check process faster... the customer is eventually the winner!!)

Here's waiting for the next round of Adwords vs Overture...
PPCPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004   #2
AdWordsRep
AdWords Customer Advocate

AdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud of
Thanks in advance for your feedback

Quote:
The ad copy is getting checked immediately in Adwords. The Interface has changed too when you go to Create Ad section.
Hey, thanks for noticing PPCPro!

I'll be very interested to see feedback from Forum members on this new function, both positive and negative. So post away!

My quick take on it: because it is 'different' it may seem a bit cumbersome at first, especially if you are making multiple 'exception requests' - however in the long run, it'll really speed along the approval process. And that is bound to please most folks!

I'll pass your feedback along to the right teams, in the 'Advertiser Feedback Summary', that I send to many Googlers each Friday.

AWR

Last edited by AdWordsRep : 09-08-2004 at 04:00 PM. Reason: one too many commas!
AdWordsRep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004   #3
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
I had my first run in with this about an hour ago.
You flagged my use of best when it was not as a qualifier of me over the competition but the best way to select something.... so I used another word.
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote