Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Google Web Search
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2006   #1
ramz learning
Seo is great

ramz learning is on a distinguished road
Google has acquired JotSpot

Today Google has acquired JotSpot. I feel some day would soon come where there will be only 3 companies google, yahoo and msn.
ramz learning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #2
ramz learning
Seo is great

ramz learning is on a distinguished road
http://blog.searchenginewatch.com/blog/061031-101039
ramz learning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #3
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Funny I had never heard of JotSpot.... and the reg is closed until they migrate... is that a ploy to get emails and do a test on viral Google marketing???
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #4
rcjordan
There are a lot of truths out there. Just choose one that suits you. -Wes Allison

rcjordan is a name known to allrcjordan is a name known to allrcjordan is a name known to allrcjordan is a name known to allrcjordan is a name known to allrcjordan is a name known to all
>never heard

Probably lost among the all the other Web 2.0 hype a year or so ago. I didn't see much use in it, but I had my own wikis up and running and I'm not a fan of hosted apps, either.

From an outsider's perspective, it does seem to fit.
rcjordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #5
fulton savage

fulton savage is on a distinguished road
Aussie I'm sure you've figured this by now but check the April 01 2005 cache here http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://jotspot.com and click ADVANCED TOUR.
fulton savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006   #6
Rembrant

Rembrant is on a distinguished road
Firstly, it is useful for both sides. Not only for JotSpot.Why? JotSpot is growing very fast and it seems, that it has amazing opportunities in future to grow, but in partnership with Google chances are really better. Why is it useful for Google? Because they neutralize the potential of JotSpot growing in future. Now they will work like a team and the result will be much better. I think that`s really good opportunity for JotSpot and not bad deal to Google. It's not important, that Google acquired JotSpot, It is important, that all knows about JotSpot
Rembrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006   #7
toprank
Lee Odden

toprank will become famous soon enoughtoprank will become famous soon enough
We've been using JotSpot or jot.com since they launched as beta testers. Wikis are great for team collaboration, especially if some of your staff work remotely.
toprank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006   #8
Kostis Panayotakis

Kostis Panayotakis is on a distinguished road
A deal to the user benefit

The deal shall benefit users, since after the deal the service will be offered free of charge.
Kostis Panayotakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006   #9
mandarseo
http://www.e-zest.net

mandarseo is on a distinguished road
Google was not having presence in Wikis. This acquisition will help them in getting Google in this area too.

With regards,
Mandar Thosar
mandarseo is offline   Reply With Quote