Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > MSN Search > AdCenter
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2006   #1
adCenter411
Official Rep

adCenter411 is a jewel in the roughadCenter411 is a jewel in the roughadCenter411 is a jewel in the roughadCenter411 is a jewel in the rough
adCenter Editorial Rejections

Hello everyone,
It has come to our attention that, since our last release, some keywords are being erroneously rejected. We are currently looking into the situation and are hoping for quick resolution.
If you have submitted keywords on or after October 13th, and received large rejection volume, please be aware that we will reach out with more information soon.

Thanks for your understanding,
adCenter411

edited: 11/18 - I accidentily identified the date of effected keywords. The correct date is October 13, 2006 (not November 13, 2005) My sincerest apologies.

Last edited by adCenter411 : 10-18-2006 at 02:46 PM.
adCenter411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006   #2
Mel66
Oversees: Google AdWords

Mel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud of
adCenter 411,

Is there a way to quickly get this information? Can a report be run to show rejected keywords?

I haven't been able to figure out how to see if keywords were rejected in MSN, other than to go through my account, ad by ad. Not really practical when you have 800 ad groups....

Melissa
Mel66 is offline   Reply With Quote