Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > MSN Search > AdCenter
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2006   #1
adCenterEU
Microsoft adCenter Community Team

adCenterEU is on a distinguished road
Introducing adCenterEU...........

Hi All

I've just joined the Microsoft adCenter Community Team and will be based out of our London office and covering Europe. The idea is to make sure the support we offer is on a global scale and that our adCenter Community programs are run in all markets.

So I'll be helping adCenter411 support you where I can, basically while they're asleep!

Having been on the adCenter client service team for over a year now and having seen the product launch in France, the US and now the UK, I'm thrilled to be taking up this new role. I'm also looking forward to meeting a lot of you at the Trade Shows we'll be attending in the UK/FR over the coming months. I'll be at ad:tech London tomorrow & Thursday so do come by the stand and say hello!

Cheers

adCenterEU
adCenterEU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006   #2
Discovery
Jerry Nordstrom

Discovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud of
Welcome ACEU

I know our international group here will appreciate your participation.

Discovery
Discovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006   #3
Chris Boggs

Chris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud of
Welcome adCenter EU! It is great that MSN is willing to devote resources such as you to further help the Search Engine Marketing community.
Chris Boggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006   #4
g7submit
SEM Pro

g7submit is a jewel in the roughg7submit is a jewel in the roughg7submit is a jewel in the roughg7submit is a jewel in the rough
Welcome adCenterEU

Hi adCenterEU

You are most welcome, sorry I missed the Ad:tech, in fact I wanted to attend so as to meet the people from MSN, but I had an emergency and had miss it. Hopefully, we'll meet soon.

I must confess that I am impressed by MSN for their commitment towards the creation of a good competition for Google.
g7submit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006   #5
egain

egain is on a distinguished road
Afternoon AdcentreEU.

Must say it is refreshing to see Microsoft taking such an approach to customer service
egain is offline   Reply With Quote