Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Google AdSense
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2004   #1
garyp

garyp is a jewel in the roughgaryp is a jewel in the roughgaryp is a jewel in the roughgaryp is a jewel in the rough
AdSense Now Open To Blogger Users (Other Blogs Too!)

Many thanks to Eric B. for the news tip.

All of the details about using AdSense with your Blogger site here:
http://www.blogger.com/knowledge/200...n-my-blog.pyra

Quote:
You may have noticed that we recently removed our ads from Blogger powered blogs. We were making money from those ads but you weren't getting any of it. Now, we're inviting you to set up your own Bloggerized AdSense account so that you make the money. What's the catch? We're going to take some of the action. Based on what we have learned from AdSense so far, this will work out very nicely for both of us. Please note that this program is optional and that it is not required for you to have a Blogger powered blog—all bloggers are invited.

Last edited by garyp : 08-24-2004 at 10:11 AM.
garyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004   #2
inlogicalbearer
SEO and Marketing News from North

inlogicalbearer is on a distinguished road
It is a funny fact we've got about more than 5 dozens news in the last week about an article about Larry and Sergey and a possible freaky IPO clash because a innocent interview in *Playboy* ...
And now when Adwords can reach a new target of 500,000 pages (a conservative number only for the 1 millions plus Blogspot users) and a few millions more pages because its open to all blogs (at 1 to 4 ads per pages for niche spots) ... Nobody make a statement or news about this huge new source of incoming ???
If we take the Pew data 2.5 million blog in US only !
http://www.businessblogconsulting.co...ternet_co.html
Now add the Japan, Europeen and Asia market (whitout China... for now ;-)

Last edited by inlogicalbearer : 08-25-2004 at 12:29 AM.
inlogicalbearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004   #3
seobook
I'm blogging this

seobook is a name known to allseobook is a name known to allseobook is a name known to allseobook is a name known to allseobook is a name known to allseobook is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by inlogicalbearer
It is a funny fact we've got about more than 5 dozens news in the last week about an article about Larry and Sergey and a possible freaky IPO clash because a innocent interview in *Playboy* ...
And now when Adwords can reach a new target of 500,000 pages (a conservative number only for the 1 millions plus Blogspot users) and a few millions more pages because its open to all blogs (at 1 to 4 ads per pages for niche spots) ... Nobody make a statement or news about this huge new source of incoming ???
blogs were always able to apply...at least my SEO Book site ran ads for a long time before I took them off. my bother's personal blog has been running them for about a month ever since it was like 2 days old.

also remember that they just took all the ads off the blogs they were hosting at blogspot. on those sites Google was keeping the full ad revenue.