Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engine Marketing Strategies > Search Engine Optimization
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2004   #1
Nick W

Nick W is a jewel in the roughNick W is a jewel in the roughNick W is a jewel in the roughNick W is a jewel in the rough
SEO Book

So, apart from our own seobook, who wants to comment on this work? - I was taking a look at the website today and it looks kinda neat. http://www.seobook.com

Whaddaya think?

Nick
Old 08-16-2004   #2
rustybrick

rustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud of
SEO Book is a member here, so please be gentle.

I am currently reviewing the book but I am sure I will only have nice things to say.
Old 08-16-2004   #3
Mikkel deMib Svendsen

Mikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud of
I haven't had a chance to ready the book. Maybe I will. In any case I welcome any qualified writing on SEO/SEM and from the member, seobook's postings in this forum he definately seems more than qualified to write such a book.

Good luck with the sales!
Old 08-16-2004   #4
seobook
I'm blogging this

seobook is a name known to allseobook is a name known to allseobook is a name known to allseobook is a name known to allseobook is a name known to allseobook is a name known to all
<anticipation>anxiously awaits roasting over flames</anticipation>...time to go run off and hopefully make a better post than my current top one.
Old 08-16-2004   #5
seobook
I'm blogging this

seobook is a name known to allseobook is a name known to allseobook is a name known to allseobook is a name known to allseobook is a name known to allseobook is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikkel deMib Svendsen
I haven't had a chance to ready the book. Maybe I will.
If you want I could give you a free copy. From the posts you write and what I know of you I think I should be reading a book or yours though

Quote:
In any case I welcome any qualified writing on SEO/SEM and from the member, seobook's postings in this forum he definately seems more than qualified to write such a book.
That means a lot coming from you. Thanks!!!

Quote:
Good luck with the sales!
Friday was my best day ever. I only launched for sale in February. Its cool watching it grow organically from nothing at all to something that can support more than the cost of living in less than 6 months. It pays the cost of living and for the finer things in life - peanut butter and more links
Old 08-16-2004   #6
Brad
A Usual Suspect

Brad is a jewel in the roughBrad is a jewel in the roughBrad is a jewel in the roughBrad is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up I want the movie rights

I read awall's book and I recommend it. It is written clearly and cuts through the noise, rumors, jargon and BS to get most webmasters up and running with SEO and/or PPC.

Good lists of resources too.

Last edited by Brad : 08-16-2004 at 04:52 PM. Reason: extra word
Old 08-16-2004   #7
NFFC
"One wants to have, you know, a little class." DianeV

NFFC is a splendid one to beholdNFFC is a splendid one to beholdNFFC is a splendid one to beholdNFFC is a splendid one to beholdNFFC is a splendid one to beholdNFFC is a splendid one to behold
I spashed out, well worth the $.
Old 08-16-2004   #8
rustybrick

rustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud of
Plus any SEO Book that ranks # 1 in Google for SEO Book is a winner in my eyes (and Google's). See Aaron, Google is endorsing your book.
Old 08-16-2004   #9
hiero
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score? --Vince Lombardi

hiero is on a distinguished road
hmmmmm....very enticing:

Quote:
Webmasters: I Guarantee I Can
Triple Your Traffic - in 90 Days -
or You Don't Pay A Single Penny!
Now can I really believe that, that is the question? Any responses
Old 08-16-2004   #10
rustybrick

Its an other way of saying "satisfaction guaranteed".
Old 08-16-2004   #11
hiero

Thanks for the clarification
....who knew
Old 08-16-2004   #12
Nick W

Nick W is a jewel in the roughNick W is a jewel in the roughNick W is a jewel in the roughNick W is a jewel in the rough
If we want to be perdantic, that line should be removed but I think we can afford seobook the benefit of the doubt hehe....

>>I splashed out

Good enough for me.....

Nick
Old 08-16-2004   #13
Joseph Morin

Joseph Morin is a glorious beacon of lightJoseph Morin is a glorious beacon of lightJoseph Morin is a glorious beacon of lightJoseph Morin is a glorious beacon of lightJoseph Morin is a glorious beacon of light
Best of luck to you SEO Book

And it looks like your getting all of the accolades you need for testimonials right here
Old 08-16-2004   #14
Nacho

Nacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to behold
Hey Aaron (seobook), did you figure out Nick W's username and password and use this thread for self promotion?

. . . just kidding!

I haven't finished reading it, but Aaron has very good and organized information about SEO from what I've seen so far. Any reader will be pleased with this literature and should be able to go right into design and excecution phases with no problem. He can teach you how to make $1 million in 30 days (........if you are very very creative........).

Great job Aaron!
Old 08-16-2004   #15
hiero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nacho
He can teach you how to make $1 million in 30 days
Well, there ya have it, I'm sold.
Old 08-16-2004   #16
pulsetoday
Too Sexy for this site!

pulsetoday is on a distinguished road
Haha... Someone who never intended to buy any book is getting sold too
Old 08-17-2004   #17
seobook
I'm blogging this

I am just afraid of when the bill comes in for all these testimonials

thanks for the kind words guys. perhaps I should link into this thread too. it feels cool that you guys are saying such kind words.
Old 08-17-2004   #18
bluecorn

bluecorn is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by seobook
thanks for the kind words guys. perhaps I should link into this thread too. it feels cool that you guys are saying such kind words.
Aaron,
you should start getting into the habit of linking to the people saying good about you - create a section called "I really don't deserve this but..."

and then list people who are boosting you - it floats all boats, and people are happy to stand by their commendations - true story
Old 08-17-2004   #19
JohnScott
Coffee Drinker

JohnScott has a spectacular aura aboutJohnScott has a spectacular aura aboutJohnScott has a spectacular aura about
The best SEO book on the planet, and greatly under-priced.
Old 08-17-2004   #20
pulsetoday
Too Sexy for this site!

pulsetoday is on a distinguished road
Whoa! Someone else started this thead for testimonials and I ended up buying... lemme see if I can add my $.02 to it too!

I hope I will have only good things to say since Aaron seems to be not only a knowledgable person but a very helpful person too!
Closed Thread