Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > MSN Search > AdCenter
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2006   #1
Jenstar

Jenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of light
AdCenter increasing traffic for advertisers by 70%

I am among those who have wished that AdCenter would simply deliver me more traffic for my keywords, rather than splitting it between adCenter impressions and their Overture partner results on the MSN serps. Well, my wish has been granted

Quote:
I want to share some good news regarding the adCenter pilot - we're now ready to increase traffic to adCenter campaigns. We'll be increasing
traffic by approximately 70% from our current levels.

If you're a pilot user, this means that your budget may be impacted due
to the increase. Also, as more traffic is directed to adCenter, you
should expect a decrease in traffic from your Yahoo! Search campaigns.
You will be notified about the size and timing of additional traffic
increases as we move towards launch.

The traffic increase is scheduled to begin on Monday February 27th.
Pilot users should begin to see an impact on Tuesday February 28th,
however, it may take several days to perform the increase.
Very good news, but I will be double checking those budgets, I think I set them excessively high, knowing they wouldn't be delivered in the beginning.
Jenstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006   #2
Discovery
Jerry Nordstrom

Discovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud of
Tough to hold back

the excitement we have over the anticipated traffic. Our conversion results have been stellar on MSN. And to know that we can for the most part turn off "the other guy" and run with MSN makes us very, very happy.

You see MSN came up with something completely unheard of in some circles

CONTROL

Sure, there is still plenty testing to do to determine if MSN will be a huge success, but if their initial attempt is even a small indication of the future we all have a lot to be excited about.

Discovery
Discovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006   #3
bubblesearch

You haven't yet been hit by the bots nor spam. That will come when they up the traffic. But I do like their "cleaner" UI (vs last year)