Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > MSN Search > AdCenter
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2006   #1
adCenter411
Official Rep

adCenter411 is a jewel in the roughadCenter411 is a jewel in the roughadCenter411 is a jewel in the roughadCenter411 is a jewel in the rough
upcoming adCenter release

Hey everyone,
I wanted to let you know in advance that adCenter is in final testing of a new release.

Note that during the release, you will not be able to sign into adCenter, but your ads will continue to be served.

I will let you know when the tool will be offline.

Thanks!
adCenter411

Last edited by adCenter411 : 02-15-2006 at 03:16 AM.
adCenter411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006   #2
adCenter411
Official Rep

adCenter411 is a jewel in the roughadCenter411 is a jewel in the roughadCenter411 is a jewel in the roughadCenter411 is a jewel in the rough
adCenter Release Update

Hi everyone, I have an update for you.

The new adCenter release is currently planned for tomorrow - Saturday, 2/18/06. The update starts at 3 A.M. Pacific Standard Time (PST) and will take approximately 24 hours. During this time, you will not be able to sign in to adCenter, but your ads will continue to be served and be tracked for reporting.

Thanks!
adCenter411
adCenter411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006   #3
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
I like what you guys have done to the adcenter... can you give us more specific details of the changes so we don't have to go through trial and error.
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006   #4
GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago will become famous soon enoughGuyFromChicago will become famous soon enough
There's a pretty good summary here.
GuyFromChicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006   #5
PPC

PPC will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Excellent!

MSN AdCenter is now 1000X easier for me to use!
PPC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006   #6
GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago will become famous soon enoughGuyFromChicago will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPC
MSN AdCenter is now 1000X easier for me to use!
It sure is. There's still plenty of room for improvement but this update solved a lot of the prior issues
Old 02-22-2006   #7
Searun

Searun is on a distinguished road
release

forgive me for being sort of out of the loop here, but the 2/18 release date was for a new version of the beta or the full release to the public? I just signed up through MSN but apparently was signing up to be a tester. When is this totally up and running and available?
Searun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006   #8
GuyFromChicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searun
forgive me for being sort of out of the loop here, but the 2/18 release date was for a new version of the beta or the full release to the public? I just signed up through MSN but apparently was signing up to be a tester. When is this totally up and running and available?
It's the new version of the beta.
Old 02-22-2006   #9
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by adCenter411
Hi everyone,
We're going to have quite a crew (engineers, product teams, support, etc.) at SES next week so if you're there, stop by our booth and say hello; we'd love to meet you.

We've also got some people speaking on panels – and they'd actually like your help in advance with what to discuss during their sessions.

Post your burning questions about MSN Search and/or adCenter here and I'll route them to our SES speakers. This is your big chance to hear what you want to know, right from the source…

Here's our speaking schedule:

Monday 2/27
1:00 p.m. – Targeting Search Ads By Demographics & Behavior -- Jed Nahum, Director of Product Management, MSN adCenter

Tuesday 2/28
4:00 p.m. – Meet the Search Ad Vendors -- Doug Stotland, Group Product Manager, MSN adCenter

Wednesday 3/1
2:00 p.m. Search Engine Q&A On Links -- Ramez Naam, Group Program Manager, MSN Search
4:00 p.m. Search Advertising: Now & Future -- David Jakubowski, General Manager, MSN adCenter

Thursday 3/2
10:45 a.m. Meet the Crawlers -- Ramez Naam, Group Program Manager, MSN Search

Thanks,
adCenter411
4/11 now that is an interesting date
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006   #10
dannysullivan
Editor, SearchEngineLand.com (Info, Great Columns & Daily Recap Of Search News!)

dannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud of
I split the schedule that adCenter411 posted into this new thread:
MSN Seeks Questions For SES.

Please feel free to drop those questions on what you'd like to see them address into that thread.
dannysullivan is offline   Reply With Quote