Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > General Search Issues > SEM Related Organizations & Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2006   #1
rustybrick

rustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud of
Exclamation SES NYC 06 Quad Coverage

Yea, you heard me right, quad as in quadruple, four different people blogging the sessions live!

The details of the coverage is at the SES NYC 2006 Quadruple Coverage thread.

Any comments, suggestions or questions, please post them here.

Also, I hope to use this thread to update everyone of the coverage as it happens, also make sure to check the SEW blog for summary updates from me.
rustybrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006   #2
Chris Boggs

Chris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud of
Barry's blog post details SER Coverage during day one... ROCKIN' IT!
Chris Boggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006   #3
Chris Boggs

Chris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud of
Day two list of sessions at the SEW Blog
Old 03-01-2006   #4
seomike
M·d_Rewrite Guru

seomike is a splendid one to beholdseomike is a splendid one to beholdseomike is a splendid one to beholdseomike is a splendid one to beholdseomike is a splendid one to beholdseomike is a splendid one to beholdseomike is a splendid one to behold
Right on, Like a 4 Gospels approach to each session lol.

So far so good keep it coming
seomike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006   #5
Dj Morri

Dj Morri is an unknown quantity at this point
SES NY - Download Presentations

Hi, I attended to the SES in NY. Where can I download all Power Point presentations?

Thanks
Dj Morri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006   #6
Jeremy_Goodrich

Jeremy_Goodrich will become famous soon enough
Awesome coverage, many, many thanks

Our heads of sales was in New York, so he got to troll the halls, but I missed the show - thanks for the incredible coverage, Barry, very well done.

I had to quote this bit from NNR:
Ken Cassar - Nielsen/NetRatings “The State of Search Through a Worm’s Eye.” …they have found that non-search referrals and search referrals account for equal dollars. (spent online) Travel searches are heavily concentrated among the leading search terms. 47% use “top 100” search terms, and 53% use the remainder of all other search terms. (aka, the long tail – emphasis mine).

Fascinating stuff. Reminds me of challenges in running a commercial search engine by Amit Singhal, of Google, 100 million queries a day, over 100 million are unique. Interesting stats, in light of the NNR statistic on the Travel vertical.

Imagine if every market was (almost) evenly split between "tail terms" and "head terms".

Thanks again for the excellent SES coverage!

Last edited by Jeremy_Goodrich : 03-03-2006 at 01:19 AM.
Jeremy_Goodrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006   #7
rustybrick

rustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud of
Thanks but I was not the only one doing the work. Ben, Chris and Lee all were huge.
rustybrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006   #8
Chris Boggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Morri
Hi, I attended to the SES in NY. Where can I download all Power Point presentations?
DJ, the presentations that are available (not all are) can be found at the URL on the second page of your conference handbook.
Old 03-03-2006   #9
Chris Boggs

Complete list

Recap of Search Engine Roundtable Coverage of SES posted - Usually bookmark this post for easy reference.

I'll be doing some daily writeups soon at Instant Position and will place that link here when done. Check out other coverage by Lee, including some after hours reports, at his online marketing blog.
Old 03-03-2006   #10
RedSox14

Thumbs up Great show!

Really enjoyed SES in NY. Learned alot. Validated some SEO stuff I had done with no knowledge, AND made me realize that my job should be twice as involved as it currently is. Yikes!

Thanks!

Bill
Old 03-10-2006   #11
Chris Boggs

In case anyone hasn't seen Danny's "Uber" Recap, you'll find pretty much everything in it, including the TP brand at the Hilton.