Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Member's Lounge > The Padded Room
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Does Danny Advance To The American Idol Finals?
Hell, Yes...I Want More Danny! Sing it baby...Sing It! 20 51.28%
OMG No...My Dog Ran Away Howling When I Played It! 12 30.77%
Not Sure Yet, Sing Some More So I Can Be Sure?!?!?! 7 17.95%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-10-2006   #1
SEGuru
WebmasterRadio.FM

SEGuru is a jewel in the roughSEGuru is a jewel in the roughSEGuru is a jewel in the rough
Talking Danny Sullivan's American Idol Audition

Ohhh yeah...you aren't going to believe it.
But it's true...and can you believe it...He's Awesome!

Yes...it's Danny Sullivan. He ranks, he rants, he sings and he dances...the man...not a myth and most definitely a legend...

It's Danny Sullivan's American Idol Audition.
Vote in the poll...does Danny continue to the finals? or not?
SEGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #2
WilliamC
Your Competitions Edge

WilliamC is on a distinguished road
Oh Man, that was just wrong mate. Danny should shoot you down in todays SearchCast for putting that here.
WilliamC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #3
detlev

detlev is on a distinguished road
Danny most certainly gets my vote

That track of Danny is the bomb...

-d
detlev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #4
grnidone
Righteous Babe.

grnidone is just really nicegrnidone is just really nicegrnidone is just really nicegrnidone is just really nice
That falsetto abosolutely kills me!
grnidone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #5
edgex

... and he's satisfied

You gotta love it when Danny goes "yeaaaahhhh". You just know he was happy with his performance. (as he should!)
Old 02-10-2006   #6
StepForth_Jim

StepForth_Jim is on a distinguished road
go D-dawg go!

Is there any truth to the rumour about the pending release of a duet covering Dire Strait's, "Money for Nuthin'" with Marissa from Google?
StepForth_Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #7
SEGuru
WebmasterRadio.FM

SEGuru is a jewel in the roughSEGuru is a jewel in the roughSEGuru is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by StepForth_Jim
go D-dawg go!

Is there any truth to the rumour about the pending release of a duet covering Dire Strait's, "Money for Nuthin'" with Marissa from Google?
I'm crackin up now!
Old 02-10-2006   #8
5starAffiliatePrograms
Affiliate Management Consultant

5starAffiliatePrograms is a jewel in the rough5starAffiliatePrograms is a jewel in the rough5starAffiliatePrograms is a jewel in the rough5starAffiliatePrograms is a jewel in the rough
Toooooo funny!
5starAffiliatePrograms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #9
mistercharlie

mistercharlie is on a distinguished road
perhaps danny should perform vocals for a super group album with the guys from we build pages (turn down your speakers)
mistercharlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #10
SEGuru
WebmasterRadio.FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistercharlie
perhaps danny should perform vocals for a super group album with the guys from we build pages (turn down your speakers)
I just almost spit coke all over my monitor and keyboard...omg, who wrote that? I mean...omg, I don't know what I mean! lol
Old 02-10-2006   #11
David Wallace

David Wallace is a splendid one to beholdDavid Wallace is a splendid one to beholdDavid Wallace is a splendid one to beholdDavid Wallace is a splendid one to beholdDavid Wallace is a splendid one to beholdDavid Wallace is a splendid one to beholdDavid Wallace is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistercharlie
Don't quit your day job guys.
David Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #12
Chris Boggs

Chris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud of
ok it is now obvious we need to have kareoke at one of the parties at SES...I think Google had it at their dance last year?
Chris Boggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #13
BradBristol
Has-Been "SEO Expert"

BradBristol will become famous soon enoughBradBristol will become famous soon enough
Hotel California... will never be the same again.

Anyone know a good ear Dr.? I had my ear buds in...
BradBristol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #14
Mikkel deMib Svendsen

Mikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud of
> Hotel California... will never be the same again.

I never really liked that song. Now, at least, we have an entertaining version
Mikkel deMib Svendsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #15
dannysullivan
Editor, SearchEngineLand.com (Info, Great Columns & Daily Recap Of Search News!)

dannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud of
I feel so dirty and used. I really thought I was just singing quietly to Daron, a little serenade between friends who aren't afraid to show affection via song. Then he uses and abuses me like this. I'm seeking counseling. And maybe voice lessons.
dannysullivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #16
WilliamC
Your Competitions Edge

WilliamC is on a distinguished road
Definately go with the voice lessons danny
WilliamC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #17
SEGuru
WebmasterRadio.FM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannysullivan
I feel so dirty and used. I really thought I was just singing quietly to Daron, a little serenade between friends who aren't afraid to show affection via song. Then he uses and abuses me like this. I'm seeking counseling. And maybe voice lessons.
Danny, don't feel dirty or used...I love it when you serenade me. You give me such great material to work with, how can I not embrace it?!?!?
You are to WebmasterRadio, what Ashton Kutcher is to Calvin Klien underwear!! YOU'RE A ROCKSTAR BABY!
Old 02-10-2006   #18
ogletree

ogletree is on a distinguished road
funny

That was very funny. Danny is quite the comedian. Good work Darrin keeping making these things.
ogletree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #19
Robert_Charlton

Robert_Charlton has much to be proud ofRobert_Charlton has much to be proud ofRobert_Charlton has much to be proud ofRobert_Charlton has much to be proud ofRobert_Charlton has much to be proud ofRobert_Charlton has much to be proud ofRobert_Charlton has much to be proud ofRobert_Charlton has much to be proud ofRobert_Charlton has much to be proud of
I hear that Danny is going to start singing the Star Spangled Banner to open SES.
Robert_Charlton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #20
Mikkel deMib Svendsen

Mikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Danny, don't feel dirty or used...
Danny, in my previous 15 years in professional music production I have worked with several award winning singers and to be honest, in comparrison you don't come in last on the talent scale. And it's not even a joke!
Mikkel deMib Svendsen is offline   Reply With Quote