Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engine Marketing Strategies > Search Engine Marketing > Affiliate Issues
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2006   #1
danay
Cojelo Con TakeItEasy

danay is on a distinguished road
Post Anyone checking out ecomXpo?

We're exhibiting at ecomXpo April 4-6, 2006. Anyone planning on attending? It's a great place to learn and meet the players.

http://www.ecomxpo.com

Linda, let's meet up for a virtual cup of coffee!
danay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #2
5starAffiliatePrograms
Affiliate Management Consultant

5starAffiliatePrograms is a jewel in the rough5starAffiliatePrograms is a jewel in the rough5starAffiliatePrograms is a jewel in the rough5starAffiliatePrograms is a jewel in the rough
Lots of people from here presented at the last one like Nacho and can't remember who else. I think it's great that they added the SEO/SEM section to expand beyond affiliate marketing - since no one else is really doing online expos in the SEO space.

The networking at this event is much more personal and productive than you would think. Can't beat the price [FREE] and your feet won't hurt a bit - but your hands might from 'chatting'!

Sure, I'll stop by your booth and pull you away for a cup o virtual Java.

Linda

Last edited by 5starAffiliatePrograms : 02-10-2006 at 01:32 PM.
5starAffiliatePrograms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006   #3
danay
Cojelo Con TakeItEasy

sounds great, I'll see ya there!

We're doing our booth setup next week. I wish there were more virtual trade shows for other industries. I'm sure it'll happen more and more as time goes by and technology makes it so darned easy.
Old 02-20-2006   #4
attak

attak will become famous soon enough
I'll be there - The company I work for will have a booth in fact. When I first heard about it (which was just before the last show) I was extremely cautious regarding the potential benefits, but when we attended last time, it turned out to be a fantastic opportunity to generate leads and to network with some great people.

Attak
attak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006   #5
danay
Cojelo Con TakeItEasy

What is AttackMedia?
Old 02-21-2006   #6
attak

attak will become famous soon enough
AttakMedia is my SEO/SEM company that will be opening by the middle of March. After 6 years in the biz it's about time I become the employer, versus the employee. It's taken me a little while to get all of the pieces in place to give us the best shot possible, but I think the patience will pay off for us in the long run.
We're not your typical online marketing firm. (Thankfully) We have quite a few differences and new techniques that we are very excited about finally being able to unleash.
In any case, this is probably not the best area in this forum to discuss this topic, so if you would like some additional information or would like to send me some info on your company, please do so through PM or via my email in my profile.

Thanks for the question!

Attak
attak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006   #7
Webvisitor

Webvisitor will become famous soon enough
Thanks for the info on the virtual expo. I have too many obligations to make the show circuit so this is a wonderful idea.
Webvisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006   #8
danay
Cojelo Con TakeItEasy

Hey Webvisitor, which shows do you usually attend?

We'll be hitting about 10 this year (uuggghhh).

eComXpo is a great option for me. I really hope more industried embrace the virtual tradeshow concept.

I'm gonna have to do some research, as I may be complaining about something that is already happening.
Old 02-24-2006   #9
Nacho

Nacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5starAffiliatePrograms
Lots of people from here presented at the last one like Nacho and can't remember who else.
Yah, I remember I had lots of fun with this one. The concept is so different. This one helped me understand lots about affiliate marketing that I have lots to learn.
Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006   #10
danay
Cojelo Con TakeItEasy

Free pass for eComXpo from Filinet.com

Here's a link to a free pass if anyone is interested in attending:

http://www.ecomxpo.com/RegApr06/Filinet

Looking forward to seeing you there.
Old 03-30-2006   #11
MrMackin

MrMackin is a jewel in the roughMrMackin is a jewel in the roughMrMackin is a jewel in the rough
Real Free Pass

I spoke to Grosshandler at SES NYC and told him that last years "free pass" was a joke.

He said this year a free pass is a REAL FREE PASS.
MrMackin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #12
vayapues
10 kinds of people in the world. Those who know binary numbers, and those who don't

vayapues is just really nicevayapues is just really nicevayapues is just really nicevayapues is just really nice
Sweet. Thanks for the heads up. I will plan on spending some time there.

This brings back a lot of memories. I designed and programmed a simliar concept for a geneology client a few years ago. www.familylinknetwork.com.
vayapues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006   #13
greenleaves

greenleaves will become famous soon enoughgreenleaves will become famous soon enough
I tried to sign up and found myself with the nasty surprise of a bill for a houndred and someodd dollars. Is there anything I am missing?
greenleaves is offline   Reply With Quote