Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Google AdWords
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2009   #1
roligan

roligan is on a distinguished road
Cost of broad match

So I have some broad match key words just to try it out. It is obviously producing some hits which are unfortunate combinations of the broad match keywords.

I can see them in analytics and now wonder if I can find out how much I paid per click for one of those unfortunate keywords.
roligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009   #2
LegalEagle

LegalEagle is on a distinguished road
Re: Cost of broad match

Well, you can run a search query report in the reports section and sift through the queries that are there. In this report, they list the the average CPC and cost of the queries that run through your campaign. This could be a good beginning....
LegalEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009   #3
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Re: Cost of broad match

there is a filter you can set in GA that tells all keywords that come through for broad match
http://www.seoptimise.com/blog/2008/...ould-know.html
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote