Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Google AdWords
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2008   #1
searchengineman

searchengineman will become famous soon enoughsearchengineman will become famous soon enough
WOW - Content & Search Split at last.!

Happened to me in Mid Update Google finally split Content and Search.
1 minute ago. Caught me off guard!

At last.

https://adwords.google.com/support/b...93322&ctx=tltp

Searchengineman
searchengineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008   #2
AdWordsRep
AdWords Customer Advocate

AdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud of
Re: WOW - Content & Search Split at last.!

WOW - that was some very speedy 'on-the-spot' reporting, searchengineman!

See also the Inside AdWords blog post linked-to below - from a short time ago.

http://adwords.blogspot.com/2008/09/...h-content.html

AWR
AdWordsRep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008   #3
AdWordsRep
AdWords Customer Advocate

AdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud of

Quote:
WOW - that was some very speedy 'on-the-spot' reporting, searchengineman!
I'm still amazed, thinking about this - and am going to go one step further:

This is the absolute fastest 'time-to-notice and report-new-AdWords-feature' that I have ever seen in my five plus years on AdWords forums.

I even sent this thread to a colleague on the team behind the feature, and he got quite a kick out of it.

OK, now I am going to go back to work.

AWR
AdWordsRep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008   #4
beu

beu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdWordsRep View Post
This is the absolute fastest 'time-to-notice and report-new-AdWords-feature' that I have ever seen in my five plus years on AdWords forums.
he...he...he good find Searchengineman!
beu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008   #5
searchengineman

searchengineman will become famous soon enoughsearchengineman will become famous soon enough

I'm pleased to report,

That there have been no changes in the last 15 seconds,
I must apologise for the 5 hours of sleep last night shirking my duty.
I blame this lack of sleep solely on Google Chrome.

I found the comic book difficult to understand! I'm eagerly awaiting
the long boring white paper. It helps me sleep.

Searchengineman
searchengineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008   #6
abbottsys
Oversees AdWords

abbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud of

Yes, the new Statistics drop-down at the Campaign Level is very nice. It would be a superb place to offer more granularity - for example splitting Search into Google Search and Search Partners. Or to give some major components of the Content network such as Parked Domains and Error Pages. Or to give stats on ad delivery by platform e.g. ads served to Mobile devices.
abbottsys is offline   Reply With Quote