Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Google Web Search
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2009   #1
NewKidOnTheBlock

NewKidOnTheBlock is a glorious beacon of lightNewKidOnTheBlock is a glorious beacon of lightNewKidOnTheBlock is a glorious beacon of lightNewKidOnTheBlock is a glorious beacon of lightNewKidOnTheBlock is a glorious beacon of light
Google algo update - Brands?

I just read a post by A. Wall on how he has seen a lot of brand starting to rank for big money terms out of nowhere, recently...saying this is an update bigger than google florida was.

I have been busy with school and am not in any competitive industries (with big money terms), anyway...so I'd love to hear if some of you guys can confirm what Aaron is saying (bigger than google florida?!).

Also, do you think this is something Google (or other SEs) could start to use for most of their SERPs or will this only be possible to be used for big money terms, where a lot such big brands exist?
NewKidOnTheBlock is offline   Reply With Quote