Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Google AdWords
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2009   #1
johninbrooklyn

johninbrooklyn is on a distinguished road
Question on working with a client

I built a website for a client and then installed Google Analytics for him. Everything is set up under my username and email. Now he wants me to run AdWords for him; that's great but I want him to enter his credit card so it's charged monthly. He doesn't want to give me the credit card number. I'm not sure how to handle the logistics of this. Any ideas?
johninbrooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009   #2
cryptblade
SEO, International SEO, Mobile SEO, SEO Stocks

cryptblade has much to be proud ofcryptblade has much to be proud ofcryptblade has much to be proud ofcryptblade has much to be proud ofcryptblade has much to be proud ofcryptblade has much to be proud ofcryptblade has much to be proud ofcryptblade has much to be proud of
Re: Question on working with a client

he doesn't want to give you his credit card information to enter or give you money for this at all? Not that it matters much either case - he's gotta pay if he wants to advertise. he could always set up the account himself and manage it himself - just give you the code to install and for him to track it.
cryptblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009   #3
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future

or he can prepay a budgeted amount for the month and you can monitor and turn off or have him refill when getting close to running out.
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009   #4
Abbey

Abbey is on a distinguished road

I am standing with Mr. cryptblade he does not want to pay.

Last edited by AussieWebmaster : 04-24-2009 at 08:32 AM.
Abbey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009   #5
searchengineman

searchengineman will become famous soon enoughsearchengineman will become famous soon enough

If he's paranoid to give you his card.

Have him set up a pay pal account and use it as your payment source
That way he can pay Google and You..with out disclosing his card.

Searchengineman
searchengineman is offline   Reply With Quote