Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Yahoo! > Yahoo Search Marketing (PPC Ads)
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2008   #1
Discovery
Jerry Nordstrom

Discovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud of
Content Match Has Changed

But yahoo wont tell you how it was changed! They do tell you to go and change your bids... hey we warned you...

Quote:
Dear Advertiser,

We recently made some enhancements to our Content Match technology that may help bring you more traffic. Please review your Content Match bids and budget now to make sure your bids are still set properly for your business goals and objectives
Marketers just love when PR people absolutely never use absolutes.

My question is, content changed.. did anybody even notice? If they did, please send them the memo... TURN OFF CONTENT MATCH

Discovery
Discovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008   #2
KSew

KSew is on a distinguished road
Re: Content Match Has Changed

When did they send this mail?

Yes I agree. DO NOT turn on Content Match.

I suffered once, though they were kind enough to return my money.
KSew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008   #3
Mel66
Oversees: Google AdWords

Mel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud of
Re: Content Match Has Changed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSew View Post
When did they send this mail?
We got the email on 8/12. Since we don't use Yahoo Content it didn't really affect us, but I did wonder what the heck they changed. The email actually made me laugh.
Mel66 is offline   Reply With Quote