Join Date: Aug 2009
Five errors should be paid attention to when you execute SEO
1. No specific projects’ purpose.
2. Using a single ranking to measure the whole work about SEO.
3. Choose the single search engine. You shouldn’t choose it only according to your personal interest and hobby.
4. Couldn’t analyse keywords very accurately.
5. Without the correct link strategy.
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch
Join Date: Jun 2004
Re: Five errors should be paid attention to when you execute SEO
the biggest problem is people should be measuring increases in traffic from search engines period and not concentrating on how they rank on specific keywords
Online marketing assistance - we play in traffic.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Efficient Ways: Paid URL Inclusion||montyauto||Search Engine Advertising||6||04-04-2007 04:28 PM|
|Paid Links- Geographical Location of Paid Links||wp9||Link Building||11||09-27-2006 08:27 AM|
|Paid Search Marketing Manager||edmunds||Help Wanted/Jobs Available||0||03-29-2006 01:18 PM|
|Balancing Paid & Organic Listings - SES Toronto||rustybrick||SEM Related Organizations & Events||0||05-04-2005 03:58 PM|
|Paid inclusion||detlev||Search Technology & Relevancy||1||07-06-2004 09:28 AM|