Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Other Google Issues
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2008   #1
JohnW

JohnW has much to be proud ofJohnW has much to be proud ofJohnW has much to be proud ofJohnW has much to be proud ofJohnW has much to be proud ofJohnW has much to be proud ofJohnW has much to be proud ofJohnW has much to be proud ofJohnW has much to be proud ofJohnW has much to be proud of
Google Confession: We Are Sorry

A hour of (MANUAL) searching and Google gives me the brush off. Guess I was using too many site, allin, intitle operators, and my fingers are so fast that I look like a machine.

At least they admit they are sorry.

>We're sorry...

... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.
JohnW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008   #2
Gooner151078
Online-Marketing-Manager.co.uk

Gooner151078 is a jewel in the roughGooner151078 is a jewel in the roughGooner151078 is a jewel in the roughGooner151078 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Google Confession: We Are Sorry

I get this quite frequently when conducting a large number of searches within a small space of time.

Don't you just love the retro branding!!
Gooner151078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008   #3
yelloweyes

yelloweyes is on a distinguished road
Re: Google Confession: We Are Sorry

I think that's ok at least Google is doing their best to protect all of their users
yelloweyes is offline   Reply With Quote