Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engine Marketing Strategies > Search Engine Optimization
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2008   #1
malhyp

malhyp is on a distinguished road
Smile Keyword Monitoring Tools

Hi there, we are optimising our website for about 20 key phrases and wanted to know if there is any,

script, api, program or website

where we can enter all of the key phrases to keep an eye on what position they are in Google?

Eg:
baked potato Position 61
baked potatos Position 21
etc
etc.

It takes for ever to click through every page of google to find where you are.

Cheers
Shane
malhyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008   #2
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Re: Keyword Monitoring Tools

grab the firefox rank checker it does Google, Yahoo and MSN - put in just the base domain domain.com and it will find the pages for the terms you are tracking... then download each week and keep dated info
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008   #3
chiron
n00b

chiron is on a distinguished road
Re: Keyword Monitoring Tools

If you have a budget and don't feel the Firefox widget quite does the trick, I have used AWR for 3-4 years with nice results; Advanced Web Ranking Pro is $199, 30-day trial available.

Since my post count's low and I don't want to sound like a sales rep, won't link out.
chiron is offline   Reply With Quote