No am not doing 4 50.00%
Yes am doing but not click to call 0 0%
Yes with click to call 3 37.50%
Plan on doing soon 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-25-2012   #21
bhartzer
Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing Expert

bhartzer has a spectacular aura aboutbhartzer has a spectacular aura aboutbhartzer has a spectacular aura about
Re: Mobile PPC

I would definitely do your research through analytics first. Just makes sense to do that. I have to say, though, that we've been targeting tablets and that seems to get really good conversions for certain sites.
Old 01-25-2012   #22
Discovery
Jerry Nordstrom

Discovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud of

Mobile targeting.

I have moved to splitting out my PPC campaign structure so that Search, Content and Mobile are now all segmented. This combined with re-marketing campaigns makes for a fairly complicated structure with ad delivery interdependencies that have to be managed very closely to achieve the desired effect.
Discovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012   #23
shorebreak

shorebreak will become famous soon enough

This past holiday period showed just how mightily mobile & tablet have grown and continue to grow, but one aspect of that growth that I haven't seen covered is the ratio of organic to paid search traffic.

Does anyone have data (either from their own site or from published industry sources showing organic to paid search ratios, ideally with change rates over time?

For my part, I heard an anecdote last week from an SEO company who saw the mobile search organicaid ratio go from 78:22 to 72:28 between October 2011 and January 2012.

Thanks in advance for any data!

-Shorebreak
shorebreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012   #24
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future

problem with paid to organic is you have to be buying - lower buy lower ratio - and then you have to compare positions for both