Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engine Marketing Strategies > Search Engine Optimization
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2008   #1
phoenix06007

phoenix06007 is on a distinguished road
SEO friendly Web Hosts

I've spent a lot of time researching a new web host. The one I had my heart set on ends up having a lot of bad recent feedback and a not so good better business bureau rating. No links needed but can anyone post or PM hosts they have had really good experiences with?

I always ask for secure shell access as well as a dedicated IP as I have heard it helps not hurts with SEO. Fast tech support is always a plus. Thanks!
phoenix06007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008   #2
beu

beu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to all
Re: SEO friendly Web Hosts

You should be fine as long as your host is configured properly, responds promptly, is located the same country as your target audience and new DNS is allowed to propagate for at least 72 hours.

Some folks might be able to make suggestions though, does you site target the USA and/or other?
beu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008   #3
AccuraCast
This is just a forum. We're here to discuss ideas

AccuraCast is an unknown quantity at this point

We've written a pretty helpful guide about the same. (Honest - not just promoting ourselves here). You can see it at:

http://www.accuracast.com/seo-weekly/seo-hosting.php
AccuraCast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #4
diptidamle

diptidamle is on a distinguished road

This is a very good Project of Seo .I am Enjoying a lot in this field.
diptidamle is offline   Reply With Quote