Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Google Web Search
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2012   #1
Dan01

Dan01 is just really niceDan01 is just really niceDan01 is just really niceDan01 is just really nice
Did Panda Improve Search Results?

I am not sure, but I think it didn't improve the long-tail search questions. It is hard to tell because we would have to determine what the results would have been without Panda, but when I type a question, I want an answer, not just what GOOG considers the most authoritative site.
Dan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012   #2
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Re: Did Panda Improve Search Results?

Panda was about cleaning out the content farms - crappy little sites with original content with little substance seemed to have survived
Old 07-28-2012   #3
Cole001

Cole001 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Did Panda Improve Search Results?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieWebmaster View Post
Panda was about cleaning out the content farms - crappy little sites with original content with little substance seemed to have survived
Hello AussieWebmaster, i agree with you that you.

but panda as well penguine is not been effected that much which it sould be...

there are crappy list on search engine results which come on rank for the waitage of just footer links.... ( as i know that it's not that much important of the website ranking, as per google gives low prefrence)

panda is been affected hardly but still there are such people who are doing spamming activties.
in article submission
press release
bloging (use the same content)

there are also one problem that maximum ranking from the paid result.. WHY???

if, every seo activites goes with paid then where is the white / clean seo?

there are so many results i had found in my compititor research that they use paid directory, paid article & press relase & so on...

google is not effecting those results & get max benefits. in my observation & resurch i have had 6 paid website is ranking out of 10 & first 7 out of six are using padi activities...

what is your opinion on that activities?? kindly guide me about that.

every update we can see that google update hits 1% ... don't you think so it's lesser amount to kick on blak hat activities?

Thanks,
Cole001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012   #4
bhartzer
Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing Expert

bhartzer has a spectacular aura aboutbhartzer has a spectacular aura aboutbhartzer has a spectacular aura about
Re: Did Panda Improve Search Results?

Quote:
there are so many results i had found in my compititor research that they use paid directory, paid article & press relase & so on...
That doesn't mean that Google is actually counting those links, though. Google might be discounting (or ignoring) those types of links. The site might have enough good content and enough "good links" to still rank well.