Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > CMS and SEO
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2011   #1
stayathomegeek

stayathomegeek is on a distinguished road
Smile SEO Implications for Drupal 7?

I'm rebuilding a large site using Drupal, and have found there to be a paucity of information about SEO considerations with Drupal.

What I've found seems confined to "which modules to use," and that's helpful, but surely there must be other considerations. In addition, all my good search skills have led to no information whatsoever on SEO implications for Drupal 7 multisite installations.

Maybe some kind soul here knows the guru to send me to who has a good written workup on SEO and Drupal, specifically Drupal 7.

stayathomegeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011   #2
Caitlyn

Re: SEO Implications for Drupal 7?

That's Great OF Changing your site into drupal...
Old 04-19-2011   #3
expertsguy
Rocket CPA

expertsguy is on a distinguished road

Although I have tested this locally, please try it first on a development version of your site rather than the live site. It does not modify your content and mostly contains error checking and reports, but this is good practice in general when you are installing new modules.
expertsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011   #4
colston

colston is on a distinguished road

hello everyone.
colston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012   #5
PhilipJSherman

PhilipJSherman is on a distinguished road

At the core of your SEO efforts for Drupal, you should work to make your site fully accessible to search. By default, many of the pages may not be fully available to search engine. There are three major files which can ensure maximum visibility for your site: your htaccess, sitemap and robots files are imperative elements of your overall search rankings. Drupal has components to enable these features so you can optimize the search presence of your site with relative ease.

Last edited by AussieWebmaster : 04-02-2012 at 08:53 PM.
PhilipJSherman is offline   Reply With Quote