Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Google AdSense
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2012   #1
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Making money still or has it dried up

how many members still make good money from adsense or are other sources now beating it?
Old 03-15-2012   #2
Dan01

Dan01 is just really niceDan01 is just really niceDan01 is just really niceDan01 is just really nice
Re: Making money still or has it dried up

Aussie. Our income has dried up. We still make a few bucks, but nothing like we did last year or years back. This is beyond Panda, I think. I keep looking for a recent Panda Update, but haven't seen one this year. Was there one either in February or March?
Dan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012   #3
AussieWebmaster

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future

Panda keeps updating - last was about 10 days ago

so no organic traffic is reason for drop... what about click numbers and pay for the clicks
Old 03-15-2012   #4
Dan01

Dan01 is just really niceDan01 is just really niceDan01 is just really niceDan01 is just really nice

I checked the Analytics. Today we had a lot of different pages seen - more than usual. That is good. But there was less traffic and fewer clicks. Yesterday we had a tad bit more pages seen (about 10 percent more) but twice the $$$. It all depends on what pages people see, I guess. Not all content pays the same.

On another forum they pointed to an interview with a Google employee who said there haven't been any Panda updates this year (I think the interview was today or yesterday).

We had a great January (lots of $$), but most days we had fewer pages seen with less traffic.

BTW, just to let you know how I determine how many pages were seen: I go to Analytics (the old version - I don't like the new one) and click on the date in the top right and choose just today. Then I click the view full results links at the bottom of the list until it says ### pages views #### times. Then I start changing the date at the top to compare the number of pages viewed today to yesterday to last Thursday to ... etc.
Dan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012   #5
AussieWebmaster

http://insidesearch.blogspot.com/201...s-january.html

http://insidesearch.blogspot.com/

do an on page search fot panda
Old 03-23-2012   #6
Webfu
Here to learn...

Webfu is on a distinguished road

I'm still doing OK at Adsense, better than last year! Basically I attribute the increase in clicks/$$$ coming in on Google checks is because I've expanded my Adsense army of websites around 50 sites to about 200 since last summer.
Webfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012   #7
cbhattarai

cbhattarai is on a distinguished road

I have just started and hope that will make better amount soon..
cbhattarai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013   #8
nikhilnaik

Its not too pleasant to watch people use this useful thread for spamming. Admins please take note of this.

Getting back to the topic, of course, the Pandas and the penguins have spared none.
Old 06-18-2013   #9
Jazajay

Jazajay has disabled reputation

Hi nikhilnaik,
Thank you for your valuable contribution to this - I welcome you to our community and hope your contributions continue.

I am on the case and purging the garbish from our community right now.

Jaz
Old 11-01-2013   #10
NVos

NVos is on a distinguished road

Probably one off the biggest reasons why people don't get payed anymore is just because they aren't building on a future but just building on a crappy website to get a lot of clicks>cash as soon as possible.... Why not think at the long term instead of the short term? Then you don't have to be scared that your website got caught "AGAIN" by the Panda update....

Btw Aussie, how many clicks does searchenginewatch get daily?
NVos is offline   Reply With Quote