Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Google Web Search
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2011   #101
fannychou
Fanny Chou

fannychou is on a distinguished road
Re: Google Results Different Outside The US

http://www.google.com/ this, but we Chinese Internet superfluous action, you play this url bar, it automatically help you jump to Google to, but it doesn't matter in China, you can see the bottom three lines below. Com in spending, Google came to America click on the Google
fannychou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011   #102
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future

you can try an anonymous proxy server - have you looked at say shy surfer - are all these blocked in China?
Old 02-12-2012   #103
dhilipan
SEO COMPANY IN CHENNAI

dhilipan is on a distinguished road

Google will display different results for all country

Last edited by AussieWebmaster : 02-13-2012 at 12:19 AM.
dhilipan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012   #104
bebart

From my experience it is really difficult to say whether this has an impact or not. It is way to dependent on the search phrase. Some SERPs will be nearly identical for regional and global, while others will be completely different. In my opinion this boils down to the niche (or maybe not niche) that you are playing in...

Old 06-04-2012   #105
bhartzer
Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing Expert

bhartzer has a spectacular aura aboutbhartzer has a spectacular aura aboutbhartzer has a spectacular aura about

bebart, there are so many factors going on right now that could change the search results. Not only is it regional, and may change depending on your location, you could actually see different results when you are in the same location but change/set your location as being somewhere else (there is a setting for that on the left side of the search results).

You can also add personalization, whether or not you are logged in.
Old 06-18-2013   #106
webpartner

I use Google Adwords's AdPreviewTool. You can view results for any domain, any country.
Old 06-20-2013   #107
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by webpartner View Post
I use Google Adwords's AdPreviewTool. You can view results for any domain, any country.
is a handy tool
Old 09-16-2013   #108
Rajat Garg
Rajat Garg

Rajat Garg is on a distinguished road

You should also look at SearchLatte - gives you Google URLs for various countries etc.
Rajat Garg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013   #109
asianventure

asianventure is on a distinguished road

I am webmaster based in Vietnam. One of my clients request to do SEO travel website targitting Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia and Myanmar . This client want to get clients from USA, UK and AUSTRALIA.
I wonder to know the search result of same keyword is different from google.com, google.co.uk ?

Webmater for Cambodia tours
asianventure is offline   Reply With Quote