Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Member's Lounge > The Padded Room
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2011   #1
archer

archer is on a distinguished road
Wink Becoming a Hosting and Domains Reseller

Im planning on getting into the Reseller biz and have finalized ResellerClub as my final option to start. The reason I have opted for ResellerClub is coz they have a great program that works on a prepaid fully usable deposit basis. That means that their control panel and billing system is free

Additionally, they offer Unlimited Domains Hosting for just $5.49 a month which I think is a real steal. I plan on selling domains also with them.

So, my question is, before I set on forth with my journey, are there any specifics that I need to know?
archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011   #2
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Re: Becoming a Hosting and Domains Reseller

you are starting as an affiliate so create content that would attract the right audience - there are many hosting review sites so would suggest info on starting new website for business - blog your own efforts - but cover news like Google's free business sites - it gives you credibility

you can add wordpress templates etc that give you commissions and other widgets etc

also have resource area for the site builders - tools, free photo sources etc etc
Old 11-01-2013   #3
NVos

NVos is on a distinguished road
Re: Becoming a Hosting and Domains Reseller

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieWebmaster View Post
there are many hosting review sites
The big hosting review websites can make or break you The Snowball will start rolling eventually, only the beginning is hard
NVos is offline   Reply With Quote