Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bloomsbury, London
Seeking PPC Paid Search Marketing Specialist (Part-Time)
Azam Marketing is a highly successful, profitable agency which has been at the heart of online marketing since 1997. We were selected as finalists for ‘Best PPC Campaign’ and ‘Best Lead Generation Campaign’ at the UK a4u Awards for our highly successfully PPC activities which you may read about here.
Due to growing client list, we are seeking a part-time/freelance Senior Paid Search Marketing Specialist to work with the existing staff in our fast-growing search marketing division.
You will carry out PPC to Azam Marketing’s UK and international clients, as well as our own established websites in a variety of verticals.
The position will for between 14 and 26 hours a week. You may work from an office in central London or from the comfort of your own home. You may be based anywhere in the world.
You will be able to work the hours that suit your lifestyle: nobody will tell you what hours you must work or will control your life in our agency.
We are renowned for investing considerable resource into staff development and training to make our team members even better than they are and the best in the industry.
Generous hourly rate, including for overtime. Valuable perks, bonuses and revenuue share for exceptional standard of work and commitment.
Be free of the daily commute and corporate 9-5 grind. Our team is friendly and everybody enjoys their jobs!
The ideal person should:
• have more than two years solid experience in PPC advertising
• have launched PPC campaigns in Google and at least two of Yahoo, Bing and Facebook
• have experience of affiliate marketing a distinct advantage
• have experience in actively winning new business
• be enthusiastic, hard-working and pay attention to detail
• be able to work using his or her own initiative
• be skilled at writing professional proposals and reports for clients
• be well-organized and deadline-oriented
• possess excellent written and verbal communication skills; needs to be a native English speaker
• be willing to work long term
You must have the ability to work with minimal direction, yet also able to work in team environment.
You must be determined to continually better yourself and stay at the cutting-edge of paid search advertising, as Azam Marketing is renowned for providing extraordinary results to clients.
Please email hr [AT] azam.net with:
• your CV
• a short case study of a PPC campaign you have worked on with specific results achieved (1 or 2 pages of A4 is fine)
• a list of search engines and social media sites on which you have launched PPC campaigns
• your username on any relevant search/webmaster/business/affiliate marketing forums
Applications without the required information will not be considered
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How a Search Engine Suicides?||eko06||Search Industry Growth & Trends||0||10-09-2007 05:09 PM|
|Search Marketing Analyst I - Backcountry.com - Park City, UT||mpebley||Help Wanted/Jobs Available||0||01-26-2007 02:26 PM|
|Search Marketing Analyst II - Backcountry.com - Park City, UT||mpebley||Help Wanted/Jobs Available||0||01-26-2007 02:24 PM|
|Rich keywords at MSN - No Traffic||ganeshjacharya||MSN Search||9||04-13-2006 03:24 PM|
|DFW Search Engine Marketing Association||bhartzer||The Padded Room||1||06-17-2004 11:21 AM|