Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > MSN Search > Bing PPC
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2009   #1
Mel66
Oversees: Google AdWords

Mel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud of
Any changes in adCenter PPC Results?

Now that Bing has been live for a couple weeks and the novelty has worn off some, I'm wondering if anyone is seeing any different results in their adCenter PPC - more traffic, better conversions, anything else?

We are seeing some definite increases in traffic with conversion rates holding steady for at least one client since Bing launched. I have a post brewing for my personal blog but am curious if others are seeing the same thing.
Old 06-15-2009   #2
ericwerner

ericwerner is on a distinguished road
Re: Any changes in adCenter PPC Results?

We are seeing dramatically reduced impressions for two different campaigns. Are you seeing an increase in traffic?

We don't have any conversion data yet. I'm very interested to see that.
ericwerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009   #3
Mel66
Oversees: Google AdWords

Mel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud of
Re: Any changes in adCenter PPC Results?

Reduced impressions, huh? Interesting. We are indeed seeing increased traffic - significantly, in the case of one client.

What vertical are you in?