Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engine Marketing Strategies > Search Engine Optimization
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2009   #1
roligan

roligan is on a distinguished road
UR linking

I have a dentist who for regulatory reasons is not allowed to advertise (no dentist can advertise here).

He is allowed to have an informative website. That site will drive business if I can get clients to it so I'm now trying to find ways to do that.

I have found the right keywords and I am thinking that I could have websites with redirect for these keywords. For example www.'town'dentist.com etc. etc.

Do you think that would work?
roligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009   #2
SeanEbusiness
Advisor

SeanEbusiness is on a distinguished road
Re: UR linking

Would it be permissible for your client to have a blog and comment about Dentistry in general?

If so, it maybe easier to SEO and PPC the blog and link the blog through to his web site. This makes him an authority on the subject, gains trust from the audience and they are more likely to use his services.

You could still use your URL idea for the blog site address if required and there would be no need for the redirect.

Regards
Sean
SeanEbusiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009   #3
roligan

roligan is on a distinguished road
Re: UR linking

That is an awesome idea. keep them coming
roligan is offline   Reply With Quote