Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Google AdWords
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2006   #1
abbottsys
Oversees AdWords

abbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud of
Do we need a Mobile Ad tool?

I've just started running mobile text ads. One problem is that there is no easy way to check an ad. (I don't want to pull out a smartphone and do a search every time I want to check my ads.)

I've been using the tool below (which "simulates" a google mobile search), but it does not show the ads. Does anyone know a tool that does show the mobile ads?

MOBILE SEARCH
http://www.google.com/m?output=xhtml...mobileproducts
abbottsys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006   #2
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
This could be something Google adds to the mobile simulator - any chances on that AWR?
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006   #3
AdWordsRep
AdWords Customer Advocate

AdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud of
Quote:
I've just started running mobile text ads. One problem is that there is no easy way to check an ad. (I don't want to pull out a smartphone and do a search every time I want to check my ads.)...
Quote:
This could be something Google adds to the mobile simulator - any chances on that AWR?
Excellent feedback, which I've already passed along to the right folks. (So, while I can't really speak to when, or if, such a facility will be added - I can say for certain that the appropriate teams have seen this thread.)

AWR
AdWordsRep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006   #4
abbottsys
Oversees AdWords

abbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud of
Thanks AWR. Such a "mobile simulator" would be really helpful to adwords advertisers. Perhaps the mobile web is not just for mobile devices after all
Old 05-16-2007   #5
AdWordsRep
AdWords Customer Advocate

AdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud of
Quote:
I've just started running mobile text ads. One problem is that there is no easy way to check an ad.
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks AWR. Such a "mobile simulator" would be really helpful to adwords advertisers. Perhaps the mobile web is not just for mobile devices after all
Done!

It's not often that I post to revive a threads that has been inactive for months and months - but in this case I'd like to make an exception, and post with some happy news. I trust you'll forgive me, Aussie and Abbottsys.

Happy News:
http://www.google.com/m/adpreview

I hope you like it.

AWR
AdWordsRep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007   #6
abbottsys
Oversees AdWords

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdWordsRep
Done!

It's not often that I post to revive a threads that has been inactive for months and months - but in this case I'd like to make an exception, and post with some happy news. I trust you'll forgive me, Aussie and Abbottsys.

Happy News:
http://www.google.com/m/adpreview

I hope you like it.

AWR
Thanks AWR, and I thought you'd forgotten
It works like a charm. It showed my mobile ad, and I've been getting steadily increasing volume on this channel.
Old 05-17-2007   #7
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Yeah you have to love the response.... this is handy....
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote