Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engine Marketing Strategies > Search Engine Optimization
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2007   #1
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Value of Search Rankings

There is a great article over at isedb.com on valuing organic rankings. Have a read and give your thoughts.

Last edited by AussieWebmaster : 02-28-2007 at 10:12 AM.
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007   #2
MattUK

MattUK is on a distinguished road
Your link forwards to here - http://www.w3.org/Protocols/

Edit - correct link - http://www.isedb.com/db/articles/1607//
MattUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007   #3
AussieWebmaster

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Thanks.... guess I missed the last backslash
Old 02-28-2007   #4
dedmond29

dedmond29 is on a distinguished road
Think this is the first time I have actually written on this forum, or been here in recent times (definitely my error). I liked the article and definitely see merit in the ideas -

What's interesting to me is that this type of thought process actually helps website owners looking at SEO as a marketing strategy and SEO companies qualifying prospects better establish expectations and projections at the initial prospecting phase.

Sometimes top rankings matter or don't matter, depending on the industry, keyword opportunities and business models.

I don't want to come across the wrong way, but I wrote a post (my home page link found on my profile - titled - how valuable are organic keyword rankings) which was meant to help a friend get an understanding of why SEO's price so high sometimes. If you like it, please let me know.

Last edited by dedmond29 : 02-28-2007 at 01:58 PM.
dedmond29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007   #5
AussieWebmaster

Dedmond - nice lurking... joined in 2004 and this is your first post - that has to be some type of record.

What does he win Bob?

Okay a link... this is actually a good supplement to the other article.

You have a good writing style... post more!
Old 02-28-2007   #6
dedmond29

dedmond29 is on a distinguished road
I know - I am a slacker

I couldn't believe I had been a member of this forum since 04 and not posted anything (it actually seemed like I've been reading searchenginewatch since well before that to be honest). Goal for the new year: more posts to Searchenginewatch and the like. Thanks as well for the good word - I appreciate it!
dedmond29 is offline   Reply With Quote