SEOSES NY is Coming — Plan Your Party Schedule Now

SES NY is Coming -- Plan Your Party Schedule Now

Search Engine Strategies New York is next week, and while I’m greatly looking forward to catching up with people and meeting many more, I’d like to be able to stop time so I can catch up on everything I hope to have done before the show. Alas, that’s not going to happen, so I’ll just have to make the best of it, and take some delight in planning my party schedule for the week.

As always, Joe Morin has taken up the task of keeping track of all the various events in a post to the Search Engine Watch forums, “*OFFICIAL* SES NYC 2007 Party & Events Schedule.”

Aside from the various vendor-sponsored events, which are always interesting, there are a few events I wanted to point out, as they may appeal to some special interest groups among our readers.

The first event of note is the pre-show charity event on Monday night being put together by the Internet Marketers of New York, which is important for the cause it will serve.

Another interesting event, which should prove valuable for in-house SEMs, is the SEMPO In-House SEM Networking event on Wednesday night. It’s been held for the past couple of years at various SES events to provide a vendor-free environment where in-house marketers can share their pains and secrets without fear of giving up proprietary info to ad networks or others who may profit from it, or without being mobbed by agency folks offering to solve their problems for them. Not being an in-house SEM, I’ve not attended one of these in the past, but I’ve been assured they are very useful for in-house marketers.

On Thursday, there’s the Women In Internet Marketing Luncheon, which will provide an opportunity for women in our industry to meet.

If you’ve got any events that Joe hasn’t added to the schedule, let him know in the Party Schedule thread.

Resources

The 2023 B2B Superpowers Index
whitepaper | Analytics

The 2023 B2B Superpowers Index

9m
Data Analytics in Marketing
whitepaper | Analytics

Data Analytics in Marketing

11m
The Third-Party Data Deprecation Playbook
whitepaper | Digital Marketing

The Third-Party Data Deprecation Playbook