EventsSES Updates: London, New York and Hamburg!

SES Updates: London, New York and Hamburg!

2008 is in full swing and if the excitement of the last week or so is any indication of what our year is going to be like, we all better strap ourselves in!

Since many of you have asked, I’ll add a few updates to our calendar along with some suggestions going forward:

– The SES Paris Forum was a very successful event for us and we are excited to return in 2009!

Speaking at SES

In addition to the guidelines I have posted I’d like to re-enforce our commitment to provide a learning environment for SES delegates.

– SES offers its speakers tremendous opportunities for exposure and recognition as an industry leader.By being selected to speak at our events you are gaining an unparalleled platform to showcase your expertise and experience and make a contribution to the community.

– There will be NO OPPORTUNITY for commercial exploitation of the delegate audience. Speakers who deliver a sales pitch in their presentations will not be received well and will be addressed accordingly. As I understand it, there are many options for commercial sponsorship of the event and you may contact the SES sales team if you have interest in sponsorship.

– I actually read every single speaker proposal we receive through the online form. I appreciate the time everyone must commit to preparing their submissions. Remember, since we simply can’t respond to everyone, if your proposal has been accepted we will be in touch!

SES London: February 19-21, 2008

The programming for London is complete and is closed. We’ve gotten quite a few inquiries about the recent acquisition activity (MSN, Yahoo!, Google, oh my!) and we have something special planned for both New York and London. Announcements will be coming shortly.

SES New York: March 17-20, 2008

We’ve finalized selections for New York and the agenda is set. We are finalizing updates to the site and expect to have them completed shortly.

SES Hamburg: April 10-11, 2008

We have gotten a number of speaker requests for Hamburg and I am very pleased to say the event is coming together nicely! There is still plenty of time to get your proposals in by February 22.

Socially yours, SES

We have Linked In and Facebook groups to help keep everyone informed and updated. Feel free to join if you are so inclined.

LinkedIn

Facebook

Resources

The 2023 B2B Superpowers Index
whitepaper | Analytics

The 2023 B2B Superpowers Index

8m
Data Analytics in Marketing
whitepaper | Analytics

Data Analytics in Marketing

10m
The Third-Party Data Deprecation Playbook