IndustryGoogle Stops Page Creator Enrollment

Google Stops Page Creator Enrollment

Gary Price reports that Google has temporarily stopped “people from registering to use” Google Page Creator, which was released this morning. If you go to http://pages.google.com/ you will notice on the bottom right hand corner, a message that reads;

Due to heavy demand, we are unable to offer new accounts for today. If you’d like to be added to our waiting list, please enter your email address.

After submitting your email address in that form, you get taken to a page that reads;

Oops…Thank you for your interest in Google Page Creator! Google Page Creator has experienced extremely strong demand, and, as a result, we have temporarily limited the number of new signups as we increase capacity. In the meantime, please submit your email address and we will notify you as soon as we are ready to add new accounts. Thank you for your patience.

How often have we seen Google release a new product and then pull it? Products Google released that I know were pulled soon after (off the top of my head) include; Google Keynote, Google Analytics and so many more products. I guess it is best for Google to go the Gmail Invite route for all its releases.

Resources

The 2023 B2B Superpowers Index
whitepaper | Analytics

The 2023 B2B Superpowers Index

8m
Data Analytics in Marketing
whitepaper | Analytics

Data Analytics in Marketing

10m
The Third-Party Data Deprecation Playbook
whitepaper | Digital Marketing

The Third-Party Data Deprecation Playbook