IndustrySearch Engine Forums Spotlight: September 7, 2007

Search Engine Forums Spotlight: September 7, 2007

Found in the search marketing forums: New Features to be Added to AdCenter; Recreating a Campaign; Top 100 SEO Tips; and more.

What’s going on in the search industry? Find out here, with these links to some of the latest topics being discussed in our own Search Engine Watch Forums, and other search marketing forums across the Web:

New Features to be Added to AdCenter
Search Engine Watch Forums
“The tools and functionality in this upgrade will include significant improvements in editorial efficiency, campaign creation, and campaign management.”

Recreating a Campaign
Cre8asite Forums
“What’s the best way to test a new campaign without losing traffic from the existing campaign?”

Top 100 SEO Tips
Webmaster World
“I would love to see what the community here believes are the top 100 SEO tips.”

What Does an Internet Marketing Consultant Do?
Cre8asite Forums
“I think that it would be very important to identify the business goals for the web. What is to be accomplished?”

The Industry’s Reputation Problem = ALL over again
ihelpyou Forums
“It appears that every time I read about some session at some conference out there that tries its very best to discuss the reputation problem in our industry; the biggest issues about that problem are never mentioned.”

Yahoo Offers Query String Exclusion
Cre8asite Forums
“They’ve done this the wrong way. It doesn’t make sense to have to register with the search engines to make your site work.”

Easy Automated Solution for the MFA/Arbitrage Problem
Webmaster World
“So, advertisers set a maximum CPC and publishers set a minimum CPC? An interesting proposition. And why didn’t they build that in from the beginning?”

Pointless Speculation About Google’s Strategies
Cre8asite Forums
“Google has spent the last few years of effort on the side of the biz that pays the bills chasing relevence and chasing IMO conversions for their clients. How would they go about raising revenue levels? Internet usage is rising, but not enough to fuel growth.”

New from AdSense: Allowed Site Feature
Webmaster World
“Many webmasters in the past have had circumstances where pirates have copied and pasted their web pages into the pirate’s own site.”

In-House SEM Ineffective? Give Me a Break
Search Engine Watch Forums
“I just read an article that explains why it is ineffective to build SEM in-house. It forgot some important benefits of internal SEM.”

Search Headlines

We report the top search marketing news daily at the Search Engine Watch Blog. You’ll find more news from around the Web below.

Editor’s note: A special thanks to Peter Da Vanzo and John Scott of v7n for their help in compiling the Search Engine Forums Spotlight.

Resources

The 2023 B2B Superpowers Index
whitepaper | Analytics

The 2023 B2B Superpowers Index

8m
Data Analytics in Marketing
whitepaper | Analytics

Data Analytics in Marketing

10m
The Third-Party Data Deprecation Playbook
whitepaper | Digital Marketing

The Third-Party Data Deprecation Playbook