EventsSES in the New Year; New York, London and Everywhere Else

SES in the New Year; New York, London and Everywhere Else

What an interesting year it has been! Big changes, big events and big search are all numero uno in the hearts and minds of site owners everywhere. I’d like to thank the SES Faculty and Advisory Board along with SES Delegates everywhere for such a spectacular welcome.

I’d also like to extend warm wishes for a great Holiday Season and prosperous New Year to all.

After a very successful (and chilly) event in Chicago, we are well into planning next year’s events. I have a couple of quick updates on upcoming events and I will be back shortly after the Holiday season with more.

Happy Holidays from all of us at SES and Search Engine Watch!

SES Paris: 15 et 16 Janvier 2008

Speaking opportunities for Paris have closed and our agenda is set. You can view the SES Paris page here.

SES London: February 19-21, 2008

I am very excited to be programming this year’s event with search guru and living legend, Mike Grehan. We recently posted the conference agenda and are updating the information as quickly as the local labor laws will allow.

We have VERY FEW slots open for London, but in order to accommodate the holiday chaos, I have extended speaker submissions to Friday, January 4th.

SES New York: March 17-20, 2008

New sessions, more Orion panels, a big focus on tried and true along with latest and greatest is what you can expect for New York. We have already received several speaker submissions for the event.

Deadline for new sessions is January 18 and we will finalize selections the week of February 4.

SES Hamburg: April 10-11, 2008

SES is new to Hamburg and we are expecting a great event in 2008. Sessions will be in German and English. Deadline for new session suggestions is February 8 and final selections will be completed February 22.

SES EVERYWHERE:

We’ve had a number of exciting announcements this year, not the least of which was adding more events like Tokyo and more SES Training days. Rest assured, there will be more exciting announcements in the new year!

Resources

The 2023 B2B Superpowers Index
whitepaper | Analytics

The 2023 B2B Superpowers Index

8m
Data Analytics in Marketing
whitepaper | Analytics

Data Analytics in Marketing

10m
The Third-Party Data Deprecation Playbook
whitepaper | Digital Marketing

The Third-Party Data Deprecation Playbook