IndustryBuzzing Blogger Community Blogging about SES Toronto 2010

Buzzing Blogger Community Blogging about SES Toronto 2010

What Google calls “the buzzing blogger community” has been blogging about SES Toronto 2010, which will be held June 9-11 at the Hyatt Regency Toronto. So, what’s the buzz?

Andy Atkins-Krueger moderates Universal & Blen...

Image by SESConferenceSeries via Flickr

Manoj Jasra of Web Analytics World posted “Maile Ohye Gives Sneak Peek Of SES Toronto.” Ohye, Senior Developer Programs Engineer at Google, will be keynoting at SES Toronto. Jasra got a sneak peak of her presentation, which is entitled “Inside Google Webmaster Central.”

Andrew Goodman of Traffick posted “Red Hot Topics at SES Toronto 2010.” He writes, “The rumors are true: SES is not just about ten blue links anymore. There are panels about social media targeting, measuring the ROI on SEO, integrating brand and search, the latest marketing and competitive intelligence toolkits, and new directions in information retrieval, to say nothing of debates about privacy, hands-on clinic sessions, and even Express Clinics out in the exhibit hall for those who are too cheap (er, I mean, too busy) to pay for a full conference pass.”

Jim Hedger of Search Engine Journal posted “Attending SES Toronto Could Change Your Life.” He says, “I can trace success in my career back to my first Search Engine Strategies Toronto conference six years ago, SES Toronto 04. Many of the people I met at that conference have become life-long friends. Some have become employers, others became business partners, and all continue to be personal mentors. My career entered a new space because of that experience.”

Lauren Litwinka of the aimClear Blog posted “SES Toronto Speaker Mini-Interview: Mark Rosenberg.” Rosenberg, Of Counsel to Sills Cummis & Gross’ Intellectual Property Practice Group, tells Litwinka that Facebook’s top five most insidious privacy holes are “Default settings, default settings, default settings, default settings and default settings.”

Evan Carmichael of The Entrepreneur Blog posted “5 SEO Questions For Jeff Quipp – SES Toronto.” Quipp, founder and CEO of Search Engine People Inc., tells Carmichael “My favourite method of building links is creating and distributing widgets. We often create portable versions, so that others can copy and paste the widget onto their site.”

There are more posts about SES Toronto 2010, but these are enough to wet your whistle. See you there.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Resources

The 2023 B2B Superpowers Index
whitepaper | Analytics

The 2023 B2B Superpowers Index

8m
Data Analytics in Marketing
whitepaper | Analytics

Data Analytics in Marketing

10m
The Third-Party Data Deprecation Playbook
whitepaper | Digital Marketing