IndustrySearches for Google’s Share Price, AdWords, and New Homes

Searches for Google's Share Price, AdWords, and New Homes

So a Googler or the relative of a Googler goes to Google and types in the ticker symbol of Google (GOOG) to see the latest price of the high flying stock. Big deal. It happens all the time from Googler’s and lots of other shareholders.

So, what’s the big deal? Well, I noticed an AdWord today that shows what might be some good SEM work. The first AdWord when I searched GOOG earlier today was from general contractor selling a brand new 5 bedroom, 4 bath home, in Mountain View neighbor, Palo Alto.

As you know, home sale prices in the Mountain View/Palo Alto area are expensive (very) and rising. Some might say “out of control” (the Google effect?) and this new home might be one that only a person with a few, just a few, shares of Google stock can afford. The price of the new home is not listed. In case you don’t see the ad, I have a screen cap here of the ad for this new Palo Alto home. (-:

Postscript: If you’re interested in understanding why I saw the ad, this post, article, and sidebar has more info about the builder of this and other homes and the targeting of certain people searching for the Google share price.

Resources

The 2023 B2B Superpowers Index

whitepaper | Analytics The 2023 B2B Superpowers Index

8m
Data Analytics in Marketing

whitepaper | Analytics Data Analytics in Marketing

10m
The Third-Party Data Deprecation Playbook

whitepaper | Digital Marketing The Third-Party Data Deprecation Playbook

1y
Utilizing Email To Stop Fraud-eCommerce Client Fraud Case Study

whitepaper | Digital Marketing Utilizing Email To Stop Fraud-eCommerce Client Fraud Case Study

1y