View Single Post
Old 07-08-2004   #10
Nacho

Nacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to behold
Hello Patrick, welcome to SearchEngineWatch Forums!

I hope we get a lot more members like you to share your experiences about Search Marketing en Espanol. We need a lot of marketers/webmasters/business owners to cover the 61 million users. As I explained in my original post, I want focus on the market I know best: US Hispanic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Berry
Now I realise that my upset was caused by something else. Put simply, I was and remain rather jealous.
We are very lucky to be in the position we are, but we also have a lot of work since the engines are still not doing much about it yet. Things will change, for marketers like you and us, search marketing has a long way to go. In the "Threats and Opportunities of Search Engine Marketing" thread, we're discussing just that. Feel welcome to drop by and give us your thoughts.
Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote