View Single Post
Old 07-07-2004   #8
Nacho

Nacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by josethegeek
I was actually looking more into successful sites that offered services(dating, car shopping, homes, etc) online.
OK Jose, let's look at these categories for the U.S. Hispanic Market and see if anyone is really being successful here.

DatingAutosIn this category, it is really disappointing to see the results. The opportunity is bigger than HUGE! Try these:

Google: autos familiares, autos de lujo, autos deportivos, camionetas (PPC is a little bit better here), camiones pickup, camionetas pickup (autobytel does a good job here).
Yahoo: autos familiares, autos de lujo, autos deportivos, camionetas, camiones pickup, camionetas pickup.

For both engines, the non-paid results are just pathetic, and the paid results (PPC) is a total shame even when there are cases where the ad is Spanish, but the landing page is English. Isn't this supposed to be one of the most lucrative commercial categories? Yikes, I'm really thinking about putting my own Autos-en-Espanol.com here.

Homes
  • I think I'm going to break out crying here !!!
  • ((((screaming to an empty canyon: where are the successfull businesses?????)))) Echo answers: (((there is none))) (((none))) (((none)))
I should buy Apartamentos-en-Espanol.com for this one I guess??? Specially when I search for "apartamentos en Los Angeles" in Yahoo. At least Superpages.com in Spanish does a good job on Google, but in reality results are no different.

So, I ask you, if no one is doing it does this mean that YOU should NOT go forward? or does this mean YOU could be TAKING ALL THE PROFITS of these markets?
Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote