PDA

View Full Version : SEO Humor - Funniest 2006 Predictions +

L
01-11-2006, 01:55 PM
OMG LOL ROFL and all those acronyms! In addition to the 2006 search predictions post going on here:
http://forums.searchenginewatch.com/showthread.php?t=9330

The ISOS website (insearchofstuff.com) has a hilarious 2006 predictions list - my favorites:

3. MSN and Bill Gates will “drop the ball” on something new, admit it, and then pick up the ball and stand around going “OK, is this a basketball, football or cricket ball? Someone tell Bill we have the ball, we just aren’t sure what to do with it”.

11. Google attempt to Trademark the word “beta”.

:D

Jill Whalen
01-11-2006, 04:37 PM
isos ROCKS! Best SEO humor you'll ever find. (Ok, probably the only SEO humor, but still!)

Can't figure out why it hasn't caught on more with the SEO community. All I can think is that it's humor is so high level funny that the average person just doesn't get it? I hope not as that would be a really sad state for the SEO community!

L
01-11-2006, 05:49 PM
I'm a sucker for anything funny - I didnt know about it until I clicked on the link on one of your posts at HighRankings. Good sh*! :D

Gurtie
01-12-2006, 03:31 AM
(Ok, probably the only SEO humor, but still!)
:eek: I am shocked and hurt!

:p

Jill Whalen
01-12-2006, 08:15 AM
Oops! My mistake :o

dannysullivan
01-12-2006, 09:01 AM
Ah, my prediction of a duel comes true. Fight, fight! And Jill as Scottie's proxy!

Oh, wait, everyone apologized. I'll direct you both to the forum FAQ where apologies can only be issued after moderators have stepped in with a warning, PM members about rules of behavior and threatened the dreaded premoderation move. We like a little drama in our humo(u)r ( or is it hum(o)our? ) threads.

Gurtie
01-12-2006, 12:55 PM
it worries me that the thought of Jill and I fighting gets you excited, Danny.....

Jill Whalen
01-12-2006, 03:01 PM
Oh gosh, yeah. Everyone knows Danny's a sicko when it comes to stuff like that.

Hmm....maybe Scottie can write an isos post on that...hmmm

andrewgoodman
01-13-2006, 11:34 AM
You could devote a whole site to it. And sell t-shirts.

Rent a booth, even. :D