PDA

View Full Version : The Next Big Step

newreality
06-16-2004, 02:08 AM
Watch and see SE's like Google still flexing to learn their best technique.

Vacillating between the main basics like keyword rich URL's and those mixed without keyword rich URL's. Also subdomains.

From my observation, they are learning that only because a domain was purchased with a highly searched term/phrase, doesn't render it an overriding factor. But don't how to go about executing this, with any method of quantification. So they play with this idea back and forth.

But when it gets right down to it, what they are begining to reflect back upon the user is that the entire process is what's important. Not any categorical abstraction (the static word/image to be attained/this or that way of thinking/etc, generally operating out of comparitive modes).

The big question is what lies ahead. A new formless beauty will emerge.
It's without a name.

Anthony Parsons
06-16-2004, 10:54 PM
Some people say that only PPC will lie ahead....somehow I think it will go the other way in that PPC will be too expensive (as is now) for anything mildly competitive and people will turn to invest in the free rankings. Invest with the right company and doesn't matter how large and rich the competition is, if the SEO can't get over you, then too bad too sad.

It will be interesting in what lies ahead.

seobook
06-16-2004, 11:09 PM
Some people say that only PPC will lie ahead....somehow I think it will go the other way in that PPC will be too expensive (as is now) for anything mildly competitive and people will turn to invest in the free rankings. Invest with the right company and doesn't matter how large and rich the competition is, if the SEO can't get over you, then too bad too sad.

Pay per click is not too expensive. Pay per click is still cheap for many categories. If you market smartly then pay per click is a cheap investment which can have a nearly guaranteed short term ROI.