PDA

View Full Version : Search Engine College

cam007
09-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Has anyone heard or taken any courses from Search Engine College?

They offer a multitude of classes and certifications.

I am wondering how up to date the information they have and if it is worth the money.

Any information/suggestions would be helpful.

searchenginecollege.com

Magik
09-11-2008, 04:37 AM
I'd also like to know more about Search Engine College.

Lauren
09-11-2008, 05:42 PM
I haven't heard a lot them, good or bad. There are quite a few training classes and programs that I have heard of that are very good and reputable.

SES does live training before some conferences that is very good.
Also,I have heard really great things about Market Motive. Its $300 month for calls with experts and tons of training videos.
If you are near Albany, NY there is SEO Class which is very comprehensive and reasonably priced if you are a member of Internet Marketing Ninjas.

jimbeetle
09-12-2008, 10:29 AM
Yep, Jim Boykin, good guy; buy him a beer (http://www.flickr.com/photos/botw/1591330656/in/set-72157602458115275/) and he'll tell all. Also definitely look into Jill Whalen and Bruce Clay.

Kal
09-23-2008, 12:39 AM
Hi Cam - sorry I didn't see this until now. We review our course content every few weeks to make sure it is up to date and we provide all students/graduates access to the latest updates. Past graduates have said that having our certification has helped them get a job or in some cases, a payrise or promotion. Feel free to review the student testimonials on our site to learn more, or post a question here and I'll be happy to answer it.

cheers
Kalena Jordan
Search Engine College