PDA

View Full Version : Search Engine Watch, Version 2.0

Elisabeth
12-13-2006, 02:28 PM
Now that the dust is starting to settle with the transition going on here at SEW - we can finally start a dialog about what's going on behind the scenes...

Everyone can see that we've been adding new bloggers almost daily, and IMO, that's been going amazingly well -
the content is great, and we have more in store for the SEW readership.

we've had a ton of interest from a variety of SEO industry thought leaders who are interested in writing for us, and have expressed their continued support for SEW.

and finally, this should really go without saying, but I sincerely hope that it's widely known that this is NOT an us/ me/or SEW versus Danny Sullivan/SEL thing, and never has been, despite erroneous reports & unfounded rumors;)

As I just blogged about - Rebecca Lieb spoke about the changes with WebProNews (http://videos.webpronews.com/2006/12/13/ses-rebecca-lieb-on-danny-sullivans-newest-seo-venture/#) in a video interview at SES Chicago.

David Wallace
12-13-2006, 04:12 PM
Just a quick shout out to everyone - Elis, Chris, Frank and Greg Jarboe. You are all doing an awesome job during this time of transition.

evilgreenmonkey
12-13-2006, 06:24 PM
Creating a document of my idea's for SEW as we speak. I expect to get invited to the Incisive Christmas party ;)